Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Message to the wrong person

Once before me and my friends wanted to make a joke to one of our friends, we were at the desert. The problem is I sent the message to the wrong person and I didn’t know that until a late time and I learned to never make a joke like this again in my life.
It was a very dark night and one of my friends wasn’t able to come with us to the desert, so my friends gave me an idea to send him a message from my new number that he doesn’t know. It was a threatening message to scare him. But by wrong I sent the message to the wrong number, and that person was a woman. She was very terrified and she called the police telling them about this. The police made some researches to discover who sent this message and they detected it number and found where I am. When they found me they started to investigate with me to know about the message I sent, but they hardly believed that it was meant to a friend of mine and it was only a joke.
This was one of the worst things that have ever happened to me in my whole life and I learned to never make a joke like this by messaging again to make sure not to fall in big problems again.

No comments:

Post a Comment